What can your knife be used for?
A question many knife owners have is, “What can my knife be used for?’
We all know we don’t just use our knives for doing work, we like to cut random things.
Here is a list of 20 logical and illogical uses of a knife.
- Slice up some fruits with your knife…. While they are in the air (Fruit Ninja Style)
- Use your glass breaker on a window to let some anger out, or to break a car window with a dog locked in it on a hot day.
- Throw it at trees and see if it sticks, or at someone in a self defense manner.
- Accidentally cut yourself.
- Cut open your Amazon packages.
- Whittle some sticks, make some spears.
- Cut your hair, it may take a while.
- Pick some of the leftover corn out of your teeth.
- Sharpen your pencil.
- Use your pocket clip to hold your cash and credit cards that you are going to spend at RavenCrest Tactical.
- Gut a fish and then filet it, save some for us!
- Stop a bullet with your knife, I have seen it in movies. I am sure it works.
- Cut off your clothes or someone else clothes for fun, or you can use the clothes to make a tourniquet.
- Open a can with your knife, or if you want to be lazy… use a can opener.
- Use your knife as a screwdriver, our blades are strong enough!
- Cut down a tree, it may take a while but I have faith in you.
- Make kindling to start a fire.
- Shotgun a beer, or any kind of beverage in a can.
- You don’t have a hammer anywhere near you? Use your knife to beat nails in.
- Self Defense, this one is probably the one use that you should worry about the most.